Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Unpleasant Experience...

I just came have my ear flushed in a private clinic today. This is the second visit in 3 days. Three days ago, I went to consult our family doctor to remove a hardened ear wax in my left ear, after don't know how long the ear wax stick beside my ear wall.

After 3 nights of applying an oily solution to soften the ear wax, the doctor used a high pressure water gun to flush out the ear wax out. Since it was flushed with high pressure water, I felt very uncomfortable. Well, who will be comfortable while a channel of high pressure water was pushing against your ear drum. Soon after that, the world around me are spiraling very fast, just after I opened my eyes a bit. After I recover from my dizziness, the whole flushing process start all over again. After about 10 minutes, all the hardened ear waxes were flushed out. It looked like a mini corn-flake but with black colour appearance, which is disgusting.

Before leaving the clinic, the doctor prescribe an antibiotics ear drop for me as my inner ear wall was inflamed due to the flushing.

What an experience during my birthday. But, I am glad that I do not feel anything stick inside my left ear anymore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment