Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Birthday & A Full Moon :)

It's been a while since I last updated my blog. Last week, I celebrated Ian Lai's belated 20th birthday at Alamanda with my nott's friends. Since early morning, it rain heavily. However, we didn't canceled this outing and I picked them up at KTM. As the result, Ian, Sarah, and Hiew Mun all drenched with rain water as they get into my car. After we reached there, we went on to buy 2 movie tickets. Then, we (except me) had a late breakfast at 11.15am in a restaurant specialized in Pinang dishes, before went for the movie marathon.

The Man himself

The first movie that we watched is 'UP'. It is another wonderful animation produced by Pixar. It is not only funny but also touching as well. I must say that 'UP' certainly is in my all-time animation list. Then, we continued to watch Peter Jackson's sci-fi movie, 'District 9'. To be honest, I was quite surprise with the storyline of the movie. I will never ever imagine human race can such a cruel creature until I watched this movie. The visual effect of this movie is also incredible. In fact, I feel a bit nauseous after I watched it.

After 2 continuous movies, the rain finally stopped and prepared to go home. However, heavy traffic jam caused us to take alternative route to go home. During the trip, we had decided to search for a date to have a picnic in Putrajaya because we found some good locations. In the end, it took me more than 1 hour to reach home.


At the day before yesterday, my family celebrated baby Jareth's full moon. It was a busy day with lots of things need to be prepared especially for my mum. My mum cooked most of the food while my dad and I cleaned the house. After that, I try to help mum whenever and whatever I can. At evening, I accompany my brother to fetch the confinement lady to the bus terminal at Bangi before he bought sates, otak-otak, and two cakes.

One for the album

Baby Jareth with his grandpa and grandma :)

Sis with Jareth boy

Bro with Jareth boy

The organist brothers

At about 7.30pm, the feast begin.

All you can eat feast

Dinner time
The hungry nephews and nieces

After the dinner, my brothers and sisters with their respective wife and husband gathered around to do what we do best - joking and chatting. Every time we had our dinner, we will start chatting and joking non-stop until night.

Only at about 11.00pm, all my siblings with their children retired to their home.

It was indeed a good week for me and my family.

2 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

wow, a big family!!!!!
ooo, cute baby ~~~(^^)

btw, supported ur ads^^

Wei Wen said...

haha... not as big as urs :P

my baby nephew sure is cute... and he will be very tall when he grown up.

thx... for supporting :)

Post a Comment