Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Animes, Mangas, Movies!!!

For entertainment, I usually watched movies, animes, and read japanese manga. I read manga as a hobby since I was very young. My first manga is Doraemon, which my dad bought lots of it for me. With the amount that Doreamon manga I have in my house, I can basically rent to others. As years passed, I started watching movies and animes.

Wonder what are my favorite anime, manga, and movies? The below list will show you.

My Top 10 Anime
  1. Slam Dunk
  2. Full Metal Alchemist
  3. Rave Master
  4. Fate/Stay Night
  5. Samurai X
  6. Vandread series
  7. Gatekeepers
  8. Boys Be
  9. Dragon Ball series
  10. Ranma 1/2
My Top 10 Manga
  1. Slam Dunk
  2. Rave
  3. Full Metal Alchemist
  4. Naruto
  5. Bleach
  6. Fate/Stay Night
  7. Hunter X Hunter
  8. Fairy Tail
  9. Pastel
  10. Doraemon
My Top 10 Movies
  1. Titanic
  2. As Far As My Feet Will Carry Me
  3. Forest Gump
  4. The Bone Collector
  5. Gladiator
  6. Finding Nemo
  7. King Kong
  8. Home Alone 1
  9. The Perfect Storm
  10. The Day After Tommorow
note: there are other animes, mangas, and movies that I liked but didn't insert in the list above because I can't recall them for now.

3 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I AM A BLOGGER said...

wat happen to Doreamon anime?!! i prefer anime leh~~~~~~~

ads clicked^^

Wei Wen said...

i usually prefer anime over manga but i read more doraemon manga than its anime... and i seldom watch its anime too. haha

Post a Comment