Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pitch Black Again :(

Electrical outage is very troublesome and annoying, especially in these hot weather. Just after 9.00pm, the whole neighborhood went pitch black. Well, this won't be a surprise for us anymore but it became rather an annoying occurrence to us. This is because our neighborhood suffered a electrical outage twice in 2 months and another couple of times early this year. Since there are nothing can be done under this condition, we all head to our bed very early though we cannot sleep in peace. With the unbearable heat and annoying mosquitoes, I was forced to keep awake until the electricity supply recover.

I still remember that the last time it happened during my examination period (month of May). Furthermore, it was my last paper (Design and Manufacture 1), which I will be examined on the day after tomorrow. Therefore, due to extreme desperation, I revise the module under the flash light and moonlight. Since then, I kinda understand the feeling of our ancestors when comes to studying at night. Without proper lighting supplied by the flourescent light, study at night was torturous and will exhaust human eyes in an instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment