Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Reminiscence Trip :)


Three years ago, I went to Pulau Pangkor together with my secondary school classmates. Recently, I went there again with my parents. Even though three years has passed, the Pulau Pangkor of today remain the same as of three years ago. All the tourist attractions are the same with the exception of some renovations. During this trip, I recalled some of the last wonderful memories that I shared with my old secondary school classmates. I still remember most of us rented bicycles for a day to travel around the island. I can still remember some of us played volleyball on the beach whereas others went to scuba-diving. The most memorable of all is I broke my toe nail during the trip (Ouch!). All those memories, to me, are priceless.

During the trip, I thought I had the chance to dive in the sea, enjoy the sight of corals. However, heavy rain, thunderstorm, and high sea current prevent us to go. All we did there is buy stuff such as satay ikan, anchovy, and other sea food. But, it is still a nice trip because it brought back all those wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment