Thursday, August 27, 2009

Is "Mangga Runtuh" Time

Last few days ago, I plucked dozens of mangoes with my brother-in-law and nephew. It all started with a single call from my nephew at the morning, asking me can spare some time to pluck mangoes with him or not.

Well, since young, I saw people climb up the mango tree to pluck mangoes by using a rod with a net tied at the end and it looked very easy. Only after I tried, it wasn't as easy as I think. it required some techniques and the angle of the rod must be correct. If not, it would take minutes to pluck a single mango.

We has spent about 2 hours to pluck the mangoes, and we just PLUCK, we did not count. Only after exhausted, we retired to my house and only realise we are too greedy.

Guess how many mangoes in the picture?

After we wrapped up all the mangoes with newspapers, the last mango that I counted is at 95th. My sister and I wonder how are we going to finish them if they all ripe at the same time!!!

Do anyone want to have a mango party?

2 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

haha, they looked like beans 2 me^^

Wei Wen said...

haha, this spesies is not very big

Post a Comment