Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Finally, after 2 months, I finally managed to blog again. As for the passed 2 months, my previous blog, "Destiny to be Destined", was removed all because of my carelessness. I accidentally deleted my google account 2 months ago. As the result, I can't log into my blog. And since I was very busy for the during that period, I simply cant manage to create another blog. My previous blog was one-year old and contained photos that some I don't have any backup. Sad case. However, this new blog will not be a short-term blog, it will be for a long run.

1 comment:

عمار حمادة said...


شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض افضل نقل اثاث بالرياض

شركة تخزين اثاث افضل تخزين اثاث بالرياض

شركة نقل اثاث في خميس مشيط افضل نقل اثاث بخميس مشيط

شركة نقل اثاث في الخرج افضل نقل اثاث بالخرج

شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الي الاردن افضل نقل اثاث من الرياض الي الاردان

شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الي القصيم افضل نقل اثاث من الرياض الي القصيم

شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الي جده افضل نقل اثاث من الرياض الي جده

شركة نقل اثاث خارج الرياض افضل نقل اثاث خارج الرياض

Post a Comment